Monday, July 12, 2010

skin deep

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.bloggerwave.com/Bloggerwave/c/403/35733/1">Oxis on Twitter </a>Next year, I will be turning the big 3-0, and by then I already have two daughters in tow. I used to think that by the time I reach that age, I wouldn’t care much of how I look. But as I am about to give birth to my second daughter in a month’s time, I look at the mirror and see not an almost 29- year- old lady, but someone who looks harassed and stressed. In short, I don’t look my age.



I was never really concerned about physical attributes. After all, I thought it was quite superficial to even think of physical appearance when I have kids to take care of. But then I realized that my physical appearance serves as my indicators of good health. Lately I have seen people spend much of their hard earned money in antioxidants and glutathione. At first I thought that they use it just to have beautiful skin, like that of an anti-aging beauty product. But then I realized that these products actually keep you healthy, and beautiful skin is just a side effect.






And if you would like to invest in quality, I suggest that you go for Oxis International. They offer products that range from dietary supplements, personal care, to food and beverage. Their products help address major health issues on oxidative stress and inflammation. Antioxidants in their products fight free radicals that harm our body. And it’s really a good way to start caring for your body.






Every day, we continue to face stress and challenges that build up and let us age faster. By using antioxidants and similar products, we save up for our good health. Think of it as penny stocks, one that you don’t need to invest much but will still gain a lot.